Hey Fam i haven’t been consistent with posting here i know! i do not have any excuse because excuses are like procrastination that steals time, i promise to do better. Ok today i will be talking about this one product that has taken my skin glow game to A-level without having to lighten me, you love to read this right? yeah let’s dig in!
Few months ago, i made a post about a few lifestyle changes that helped reduce my struggle with acne here and promise to do another post on the products i used, well here is one of them. I remember swearing never to use this body butter again, read here . That is because i had no idea what fate had in stock for me lol. Late last year the break out on my face was beginning to affect my self-estimate as it refused to improve after trying lots of skin care products that promised to do wonders yet nothing to show for it
roll eyes. Then one day i saw a can of this butter sitting pretty in my drawer where i kept it only because a friend of mine whom i offered the butter refused to accept it. Unconsciously i took a pea size and rubbed all over my face, that was the beginning of my journey with this butter.
- Clear, smooth and gives an even toned skin
- Locks in moisture all day
- Rejuvenates and repairs skin giving an even brighter overall complexion
- Lightens dark patches and blemishes
- Fades stretch marks overtime.
A can of the body butter is N5,000 for 250g
All ingredients are organic.
When i initially started using this skin food, truth be told i felt i have wasted my money, that is because i prefer my body products in lotion not in oil or butter. Also i couldn’t stand the smell of the Shea butter used as a base for this particular product so i decided to mix it with my body lotion as at that time before applying on my skin. Over time i started getting used to the butter but i had a little issue with my method of application because i had started noticing changes after a month of use but i couldn’t tell which product was doing the job not until the lotion i had got finished and i refused to restock. Gradually Cattleya body butter has become my go-to butter and i bet you i have never regretted ever investing in this product.
- I have the most sensitive skin on earth because i react to everything but this butter proved me otherwise, i never reacted negatively to it not even for a day! so yes i love it for this !!!
- It gives an even skin tone with continuous use. For those with uneven skin tone, darker knee, knuckles and armpit this butter is for you.
- It gives the glow effect.
- It leaves the skin moisturized all day long. For those with wrinkled skin, give this a trial.
- It helps with acne and rashes. Hubby started using this butter on his face and all bumps/rashes disappeared.
- It lightens the skin when used for a long period of time.
- It is made of organic oil and butter,so it’s safe for the skin.
- It’s light weight and doesn’t sit on my skin which i also love.
- It lasts 2-3 months depending on usage which is a win-win for me when compared to the price.
- As little as a pea size goes a long way, see picture below.
Asked if i will re-stock this product, the answer is yes because i have found my holy grail, Wink.
Have you tried any product from this brand? what was your experience like? will you love to also give them a trial? please leave me your thoughts in the comment section.